Keg Pick-up and Drop-off Hours:
Good Nature Farm Brewery, 1727 State Route 12B, Hamilton, NY 13346
- You must submit the keg order form with at least 24 hours notice.
- We have 1/6 Kegs (5.2 gal) & 1/2 Kegs (15.5 gal) available regularly.
- There is a deposit on each keg and tap. If equipment is missing, requiring repair, not returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, or returned without the rental paperwork, you will forfeit your deposit(s). All equipment should be returned to the Good Nature Farm Brewery during the appropriate time by the person to whom it was rented. All paperwork must be presented by the person to whom the keg was rented at the time of return or the deposit may not be refunded. All paperwork will be in a sleeve attached to the keg to help you keep track of it. The earlier you order your kegs, the more likely we will have what you would like in stock.
- We do not require a downpayment/deposit on pre-ordered kegs, but if you don’t show up for your order on the scheduled date, we will not hold it for you beyond the end of that business day.
- The person who completes the purchase transaction, picks up the keg, drops off the keg, and signs this agreement must ALL BE THE SAME PERSON. Any information/signature not completed online must be completed in person at pick up.
Keg Order Form & Rental Agreement
Fill out my online form.