In light of NY State’s order that bars and restaurant must move to take out only, we have made changes to day-to-day operations including our retail business hours:
- The Broad Street Tap Room is closed indefinitely
- The Farm Brewery will remain open for curbside delivery only of food, beer, wine and spirits by the bottle, and local grocery and farm products. Please order at least 20 minutes ahead. We will deliver to you curbside in the parking lot. 315-824-2337 option 2 or you can order online
As a food and beverage manufacturer and restaurant, we are fortunate to find ourselves considered “essential” under the state’s new rules so we can offer take out beer, food, wine, spirits, and NA beverages. We have also added local grocery and farm products to our online store. You can order as far in advance as you’d like.
We may move towards further changes to hours of operation as we learn what this new reality brings. Please, check back frequently.
Please, order at least 20 minutes ahead. Place your order online or call us at 315-824-2337 *option 2
More info on operational changes:
- We are accepting credit card payment over the phone and online only.
- We will also have staff on site outside of the hours posted above, so if you would like to pick up beer, wine, or spirits to go OUTSIDE of these hours, just call us 20 minutes ahead and we can accommodate. 315-824-2337 option 2 or order online
- We are continuing to run our regular weekly specials with some slight modifications
- We have adapted our food menu with some family style options and inexpensive entrées great for families
You can see our full menu on our online store, including local grocery and farm products. Below are single page menus. Click links or menu images to open in a separate window
We sincerely appreciate your support during this time. We will keep you posted as things progress.
Peace, love, and beer 🍺