Good Nature Farm Brewery‘s Summer Concert Series brings great music and great beer together for the perfect way to spend your summer Sunday afternoons! All shows are on Sunday afternoons outside in our Beer Garden.
Tickets available at Creative Concerts website and at the Farm Brewery at the bar (cash only). You can purchase tickets at advance price at the brewery as late as the day of the show until the box office opens one hour in advance of the show
All Ages welcome to attend:
- under 21 admitted with parent or a guardian
- no ticket necessary for ages 12 & under
Shows take place outside in the Beer Garden. Blankets and lawn chairs welcome. Plenty of seating at picnic tables. Inside, the Farm Brewery has more seating, and the two glass garage doors on either side of the entrance will be open for the show, weather permitting. Shows happen rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, show will take place inside the tap room on our indoor stage.
Eating & Drinking!
Expect great farm-to-table food, Good Nature beer (of course!), local hard cider, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, and ice cream. The main bar and kitchen inside the Farm Brewery will be open during the show and will be accepting credit cards.
Here’s a look at items typically available at the outdoor grill. There are vegetarian and GF friendly options:
- German Plate: Liehs & Steigerwald bratwurst, kraut, choice of side & a pickle
- Korean BBQ Beef Sandwich with Celery Apple Slaw
- Chicken Pita: Grilled Chicken Breast in a folded pita with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and yogurt sauce
- Chicken Plate: Drover Hill Farm’s chicken drumsticks or 1/4 chicken in BBQ sauce with choice of side & a pickle
- Bello Burger: Grilled Portobello Mushroom, smoked Jake’s gouda cheese, & roasted red peppers
- Bratwurst & Hot Dogs: Bratwurst or Drover Hill Farm’s hot dog in a Heidelberg Bread bun
- Sides: German Potato Salad, Coleslaw, and Mac Salad
Gilligan’s Ice Cream, Ice Cream Soda Floats and Beer Floats
August 19th:: Donna The Buffalo
August 26th:: Driftwood
Sept 1st:: Annie in the Water
May 27th:: The Heavy Pets
June 3rd:: The Ghost of Paul Revere
June 17th:: Amy Helm
June 24th:: Martin Sexton
July 1st:: Uprooted
July 15th:: Dark Hollow
August 5th:: Live at the Fillmore
Stayed tuned for future announcements!