Before You Visit
Service at the Farm Brewery:
- Hours of Hoperation
- Enjoy Outdoor Seating in our Beer Garden for full service dining and bar
- Enjoy Indoor Seating at 50% capacity in our tap room. *NOTE: We will only open for indoor seating when the weather does not permit outdoor service
- Takeout – Order at our walk-up windows for to go beer, food, wine, spirits, and merchandise
- Curbside pick up – order anytime in advance online for curbside pick at a time/date of your choosing. Call us when you arrive, and we will run your order to your car in our parking lot
- Home Delivery – order anytime in advance online. We deliver within a 10 mile radius with NO delivery fee. There is a $25 minimum order for delivery. *NOTE: if we are short staffed, we may turn off deliveries temporarily. You can always call us to see if we can accommodate 315.824.BEER *option 2
What’s on Tap and on the Menu?
Curbside Pick Up & Home Delivery:
- check out our online ordering platform
Do I need a Reservation?
- If you plan on visiting with a party of 7 or more, please make a reservation
- Parties of 6 or less do not require a reservation. We have ample socially distant seating in our beer garden
- We are a family friendly operation. We have food and drink for kiddos, and love hosting families.
- After 8:30PM, we do not permit guests under 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian after We are updating our policy and doing some staff training so we can accommodate under 21 safely.
- Our Beer Garden is Dog friendly provided pups are leashed and well-behaved. Dogs are not allowed in our indoor Tap Room per NYS Health Code.
- We often have live background music every Wednesday evening and Sunday afternoon to pair with your Good Natured Beers and Food
- Follow us on facebook and instagram to stay up to date with events, specials, and other happenings
- We offer outside catering, including meals and bar. Fill out our online form if you’d like us to cater for you